Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Where has the foraging family been?

 It has been nearly a year since our last post...what could we possibly have been doing in that time?
  • Thag began a new job teaching biology and physical science to high school students.
  • Ooga did a triathlon.
  • Thag wrote and published several articles in the awesome magazine Northern Woodlands.
  • Yub Yub started preschool.
  • Thag wrote the first draft of a full length novel.
AND...
  • Ooga had a baby!  
Yes, the foraging family has a new member--a beautiful boy--9 lbs 1 oz born in late April of this year.  He has yet to be given a cave name!

3 comments:

  1. congrats! we're glad you're back....

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your new addition! glad to see you back! your blog has inspired me to go back to my own roots and do the same as I remember my grandmother doing when I was younger. this year I missed the cattails pollen,but managed to put together a batch of violet jelly and dandelion jelly, and I just had my first taste of lambsquarters. I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's great! Let us know about your wild food adventures! Thanks for reading.

      Delete